IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Technology Business Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time onsite Desktop/Technical support specialist that will provide onsite level one and two IT support at Mt Laurel, NJ. We are looking for candidates that can work 5 days per-week therefore local Mt Laurel area candidates are preferred. Some travel outside of Mt Laurel is required 10% of the time.
The individual selected must have at least two years prior IT support experience and possess a strong work ethic, work well with others, as well as a can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile for our customer.
This candidate must have experience in the following core areas.
- Desktop Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 Professional or Enterprise. Mac OSX Mavericks – Catalina is a plus
- Knowledge of supporting workstations in a Windows Active Directory domain environment is a requirement. Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows OS versions is required.
- Ideal candidates should have a basic level of competency in some of the following Active Directory, Software, and network items.
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Microsoft Office 365 – overall knowledge of the platform, installation of Office suite, basic knowledge of OneDrive, Teams, Skype for Business, and other platform applications is a major plus.
- Networking Basics – wired and wireless connection troubleshooting.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network and local printers.
- Candidates should be able to troubleshoot end-user issues such as hardware problems, network connectivity problems, software application issues such as MS Office 2010 – 2016 including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Managed Antivirus, Adobe Acrobat, 3rd party software and the ability to create Outlook profiles as well as troubleshoot email sending and receiving issues.
- Be proactively willing to research and find answers to issues that you may not have dealt with before. Create documentation where needed and update existing documentation as needed.
- Prior knowledge of a helpdesk ticketing system such as Atera, Spiceworks, Jira, Connectwise, Remedy, or otherwise. The ability to create, update and close helpdesk tickets in a timely manner while providing detailed notes and adhering to established site-level agreements is a requirement.
- Be able to work independently as well as with other team members and the customer directly onsite.
- Retail IT Experience is a plus
We leverage our in-depth knowledge of computer networks, technology, and business to deliver customized, high quality, and cost-effective IT solutions that meet our clients’ unique business goals and technical requirements.