At TBS we are looking for self-motivated, team players, detailed oriented and have a great work ethic. We pride ourselves to be a hard-working company.
Our Current Openings
IT Support Technician
Technology Business Solutions has an immediate opening for a full-time onsite Desktop/Technical support specialist that will provide onsite level one and two IT support at Mt Laurel, NJ. We are looking for candidates that can work 5 days per-week therefore local Mt Laurel area candidates are preferred. Some travel outside of Mt Laurel is required 10% of the time.
The individual selected must have at least two years prior IT support experience and possess a strong work ethic, work well with others, as well as a can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile for our customer.…
- Desktop Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 Professional or Enterprise. Mac OSX Mavericks – Catalina is a plus
- Knowledge of supporting workstations in a Windows Active Directory domain environment is a requirement. Installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows OS versions is required.
- Ideal candidates should have a basic level of competency in some of the following Active Directory, Software, and network items.
- Active Directory Users and Computers
- Microsoft Office 365 – overall knowledge of the platform, installation of Office suite, basic knowledge of OneDrive, Teams, Skype for Business, and other platform applications is a major plus.
- Networking Basics – wired and wireless connection troubleshooting.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of network and local printers.
- Candidates should be able to troubleshoot end-user issues such as hardware problems, network connectivity problems, software application issues such as MS Office 2010 – 2016 including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Managed Antivirus, Adobe Acrobat, 3rd party software and the ability to create Outlook profiles as well as troubleshoot email sending and receiving issues.
- Be proactively willing to research and find answers to issues that you may not have dealt with before. Create documentation where needed and update existing documentation as needed.
- Prior knowledge of a helpdesk ticketing system such as Atera, Spiceworks, Jira, Connectwise, Remedy, or otherwise. The ability to create, update and close helpdesk tickets in a timely manner while providing detailed notes and adhering to established site-level agreements is a requirement.
- Be able to work independently as well as with other team members and the customer directly onsite.
- Retail IT Experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of IT support experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
For resume please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Systems Engineer
Seeking a highly competent and organized senior-level systems administrator with experience of software procurement, installation, administration, and compatibility. Possessing a proven ability to maintain the day-to-day operations of an IT Infrastructure and its business systems as well as executing projects from conception to commencement. With an extensive knowledge of monitoring and controlling security within guidelines to ensure compliance and report on possible improvements. Seeking a well-mannered, detail-oriented, articulate individual who can act as a senior-level point of contact for colleagues and clients.…
- Project Management
- Project Engineering
- Installation and maintenance of hardware, software and storage systems – Administration of Active Directory Roles for all customer systems.
- Management of Group Policies.
- Configuration and creation of Image deployment systems (MDT, SCCM, etc), and Server Roles and Features. Support Office 365 administration on a global level.
- Migrate customers from existing systems to Cloud-based platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Office 365 – Maintain and manage critical software updates including but not limited to WSUS, AirWatch by VMware, Cisco Meraki, PDQ Deploy, PDQ Inventory, etc – Manage and monitor client servers and backups. Identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner. – Troubleshoot 3rd level technical issues and implement solutions. – Assist in the ongoing monitoring and remediation of IT systems and infrastructure. – Spec out new products and present those to key client IT management contacts.
- Assist customers with order of equipment and software in line with agreed budgets.
- Work within a team of other senior-level engineers and project managers to ensure all outstanding tasks are resolved promptly.
- Assist fellow team members in any way needed. Communicate professionally with helpdesk staff so they can act as an informed first and 2nd line of defense when issues arise.
- Use of Project Management Portal to keep your tasks organized and up to date and to ensure client deliverables are met on time.
- Possess reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Be available and willing to travel to customer locations within an 80-mile radius for client meetings and onsite work as needed.
Active Directory Skills and Experience
- Active Directory Users & Computers, Sites & Services, Domains & Trusts, and ADSI Edit. Creation of AD user accounts, configuration of profile settings, logon scripts, etc. Creation of new AD sites and subnets. Experienced in troubleshooting AD replication and Kerberos ticket issues.
- Active Directory Domain Services – Creation of AD domain, promotion of domain controllers, administration of all areas of AD.
- DHCP Server – Creation of DHCP Scopes and Scope Options.
- DNS Server – Configuration of Forward and Reverse lookup zones, subdomains, scavenging, and administration of all areas of DNS.
- Group Policy Management – skills including the creation of GPO’s, permissions, delegation, and ongoing administration.
- WSUS Server – Installation, Configuration, and ongoing administration.
- File and Print Services – a deep understanding of creating, administering, and maintaining folder shares. Sharing and File permissions, Shadow Copy, and Previous Versions.
- Routing and Remote Access – Configuration of Remote Access Policies. Configuration of SSTP or IPSEC VPN.
- IIS – configuration of Web and FTP site settings, bindings, SSL Certificates, etc.
- Windows Server Backup – Configuration of Backup Schedules and ongoing administration.
- Windows Deployment Services
- Hyper V Services
- Systems Experience
- Red Hat Linux
- Mac OSX Server
- Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud Platform
- Hyper V Administration
- VMware (VCenter & VSphere)
- VMware Horizon and VCloud Air
- VDI Configuration and Administration
- Microsoft MCSE – 2012 or current
- Office365 – MCSA (70-346 and 70-347)
- AWS – ACSA
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract